Thursday, August 6, 2015

9 Things Not To Ask Women Who Carry Big Handbags

'If I could only have an entire kingdom of handbags ..' is probably every woman's thought, not just mine, right ladies? Small, medium, large ones; purses, bags and pretty much everything that falls under the category handbags is welcomed in my closet! Although I fancy all shapes and sizes of handbags , I can't imagine my handbag collection without my all-timer big handbag. It's a large tote bag, black and gray colour combination, with attached handles to it, and a possibility to zip it and make it smaller. And it's big. So big that I've received comments and been asked questions that made me think if people do have something against big handbags. So, after a deep analysis of the issue, I think that people should really stop with the following questions on big handbags:





  1. 'Isn't your bag heavy?'
    No, it's not heavy. It's not like I am wearing bricks and stones in it! It's just a large bag in which I may be carrying nothing for all you care.
  2. 'What do you carry in such a large bag?'
    Is very similar to the question ' Are you going on a road trip?' Again, I may be carrying nothing, and just like any other woman, I may be carrying my essentials: a light cardigan or a scarf, an umbrella, my wallet, my make-up kit, some snacks, keys and perfume. What is worrying though, is you showing your lack of fashion-consciousnesses with this question.
  3. 'Do you always carry such a large bag?'
    Although you may think all I own is this large bag, I don't. And I'm not so in love with it that I forget that certain occasions require small handbags and purses. I put my heels on, put on a nice dress, take my little purse with lipstick, money, keys and phone in it, and I am ready to go.
  4. 'Do you actually need everything you have in that bag?'
    No, I like to carry those stuff with me all the time. Of course I need them!
  5. 'Big bags are so out of style'
    No, they're not. Use your TV for watching Fashion channels a little.
  6. 'Doesn't it bother you?'
    Some women may find it annoying to carry a big bag with them everywhere they go, and that's fully understandable. Not everyone is made for handling big pieces of fashion!
  7. 'Do you carry your boyfriend's clothes in there?'
    Why is a big bag always associated with a suit case? It's not people, it's a handbag!
  8. 'Why so big?'
    Because I want to be covered in all situations; I don't want to be surprised by rain, which I hate, I don't want to be feeling cold when it gets chilly, and I definitely don't want to dehydrate.
  9. 'You'll experience back pain.'
    Yes, yes I know about the health risks of carrying big handbags, but I won't experience any of it if I change shoulders or carry it in front of me! Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment